- Eldora Police Department
- City Hall
- Community Code Compliance
- Court & Legal Information
- City of Eldora Financial Reports & Budgets
- Boards & Commissions
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Hardin County
- Building Permits & Inspections
- Telephone Services
- Contact Us
City of Eldora Launches a New Website! Subscribe Today! - November 16, 2018
City of Eldora is proud to announce the launch of our new website. Subscribe to our site and you ... [more...]
City Water Clerk
The City of Eldora Secretary performs many duties vital to the daily operations of City Hall. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Serve as a notary of the public.
- Issue various permits and licenses, such as dog licenses, and collect appropriate fees.
- Provide assistance with events, such as police department auctions of abandoned automobiles.
1442 Washington Ave