Eldora City Hall
Cleaning Work Description
(Cleaning To Be Done On The Weekend)
The City of Eldora is accepting bids for cleaning services at the Eldora City Hall at 1442 Washington St.
Background check is required.
All applicants are to be submitted in a sealed envelope by April 20, 2018, 3:00 P.M. and the lowest responsible bid will be presented to the city council for approval for selection of the cleaning person.
Office & Meeting Room Areas (Perform Weekly)
• Empty wastebaskets • Dust all furniture including desks, chairs, tables, filing cabinets, bookcases & shelves
• Dust all surfaces to hand height including sills, ledges, moldings, picture frames, furnace cold, baseboards & heat air ducts, etc.
• Clean interior window glass • Remove fingerprints from doors, door handles, frames, light switches
• Vacuum all carpets • Vacuum upholstered furniture • Knock down spider webs
• Spot clean walls • Dust venetian blinds • Turn off all lights
Lobby, Hallway, Entries & Stairs (Perform Weekly)
• Dust mop floors • Damp mop & sanitize floors • Dust all furniture and surfaces
• Clean interior glass • Clean entire interior and exterior glass in doors & partitions
• Remove fingerprints from doors, door handles, frames, light switches
• Vacuum all mats • Clean & sanitize drinking fountain • Knock down spider webs
• Turn off all lights
Washroom & Toilet Areas (3 Upstairs & 2 Downstairs) (Perform Weekly)
• Empty wastebaskets • Clean & sanitize all fixtures including toilet bowls, urinals, sinks & counter tops
• Clean & sanitize toilet seats • Dust all surfaces to hand height • Clean all glass & mirrors
• Remove fingerprints from doors, door handles, frames & light switches
• Clean & polish chrome fittings • Wash & sanitize partitions & walls • Dust mop floors
• Damp mop & sanitize floors • Replace toilet paper & hand towels when empty
• Knock down spider webs • Turn off all lights • Lock all outside doors when done
Cleaning Supplies City Will Provide
• Vacuum & vacuum bags • Mop, mop heads & mop bucket • Cleaning rags • Floor cleaner • Garbage bags
Cleaning Supplies You Will Provide
• Dusting towels/Swiffers • Toilet bowl cleaner • Glass cleaner • Counter sanitizer • Furniture polish
Changes could be made to this list
Ambulance Director/Operations Manager
The City of Eldora is accepting applications for the position of Ambulance Director/Operations Manager. The duties shall be to manage the Eldora Ambulance Service, providing quality emergency medical care to the community. The Director will recruit and provide for the training of the volunteer staff, complete patient care and billing records, and maintain the Ambulance Service facilities and equipment. Applications will be due to the Eldora City Hall by 4pm on April 27, 2018, with expected start date of June 4th, 2018. Salary dependent upon qualifications. For a complete list of duties, responsibilities, and an application email email@example.com. On call and residency requirements.